AFMC’s DPSQA outreach specialists serve as the link between the Division of Provider Services and Quality Assurance (DPSQA) and the Medicaid provider community. The specialists help ensure providers understand applicable DHS programs, program requirements and operations, new initiatives, Medicaid policy changes and best-practice guidelines.
The DPSQA outreach team is a diverse group of professionals, each with several years of experience in clinics and hospitals, as well as home health and behavioral health experience and nursing. They assist providers with the following:
- Adult Developmental Day Treatment (ADDT)
- ARChoices waiver
- Early Intervention Day Treatment (EIDT)
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Independently licensed practitioners
- Inpatient Psychiatric Services for U21
- Living Choices waiver
- Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS)
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services (OBHS)
- Provider-Led Arkansas Shared Savings Entity (PASSE)
- Personal Care
Medication Assisted Treatment
Effective September 1, 2020, Arkansas Medicaid supports beneficiaries with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) is the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies for the treatment of substance use disorders. Follow this link to learn more.